Every day, Heartland Home Health Care and Hospice has the honor of caring for hundreds of Veterans. Heartland is dedicated to serving those who have served our country by providing care wherever the patient considers home.
At Heartland, we make it a point to recognize the distinctive needs of Veterans. Whether or not their health care needs are directly related to their service, we know that they have a unique life story. We are here to listen with compassion and find ways to serve Veterans by continually educating our staff about ways to better meet our Veteran’s needs, as well as by partnering with community resources.
Heartland is proud to honor these heroes by providing them with the dignity that they so richly deserve.
Our professional hospice caregiving team includes:
- Nurse Practitioners (available in most agencies)
- Registered nurses
- Social workers
- Spiritual Care Coordinators
- Bereavement Counselors
- Hospice Aides
Heartland Hospice Care can provide:
- Pain and symptom management
- Psychosocial and spiritual support
- Bereavement services
Our professional home health caregiving team includes:
- Registered Nurses
- Social Workers
- Physical, occupational and speech therapists
Heartland Home Health Care can provide:
- Comprehensive skilled nursing care including infusion/IV therapy
- Disease management education for patients and their families
- Assistance with medications, medical supplies and equipment
- Therapy services, such as physical therapy for patients recovering from surgery or illness
Thank you to all of those who have served our country!