When the Heartland Hospice team learned of Ryan Smigiel’s heart’s desire to cook a meal with a celebrity chef, they rallied together to make his wish come true. Through a grant provided by the Heartland Hospice Memorial Fund and other community resources, details of the special dinner were confirmed and over 30 family members and friends were invited to enjoy a meal cooked by Ryan and Executive Chef Brad Valley. Click here to view the TV news story highlighting Ryan’s special meal.
Find a location by address or zipcode.
- 5 Ways to Care For Someone with Vascular Dementia
- Dr. Cate McCarty - Choosing a memory care facility?
- How Do I Know When It's Time To Consider Placement in a Facility
- Move Back During Medicare's 30-Day Window
- Preparing Your Tube Feeding at Home
- Cold Weather Concerns for Those Living with Alzheimer’s or Related Dementias
- Heartland Hospice Patient Celebrates at Local Restaurant
- What is Frontotemporal Dementia?
- Synchrony Dysphagia Solution Program
- Are You Postponing Joint Replacement Surgery?
Enjoy Our Content?
Sign up for our newsletter.
To download our Notice of Information Practices, click here.