Our therapy team uses a realistic environment to allow patients to work on obstacles they may face in the community. Various surfaces and inclines are used.
Mobility training equipment may benefit in the treatment of:
- Impaired gait
- Post-stroke deficits
- Spinal cord injury
- Muscle re-education
- Poor balance or coordination
- Debilitation from Parkinson's disease, Multiple Sclerosis or arthritis
- Issues related to joint replacement and other orthopedic conditions
- Issues related to amputation recovery
- Issues related to COPD and chronic heart failure
- Gradually retraining the ability to walk, climb stairs, manage inclines and navigate surfaces
- Providing a realistic environment to be prepared at home
Learn more about how mobility training can help you in this video.