Strengthening rehabilitation may benefit in the treatment of underlying problems related to:
- Joint replacement and other orthopedic conditions.
- Muscle weakness.
- Poor balance or coordination.
- Loss of flexibility.
- Difficulty sitting or standing.
- Decreased motor control.
- Neuromuscular re-education.
- Improving upper and lower body strength, endurance and range of motion.
- Providing functional activities with resistance that helps patients perform valued activities of daily living (ADLs).
Learn more about our advanced weight pulley system.