Stroke is the number five cause of death and the leading cause of adult disability in the United States.*
If you are recovering from a stroke or other neurological issue, changes are you might need assistance in these areas:
- Ability to transfer from bed to chair
- Posture control
- Standing or walking steadily
- Talking or communicating an idea
- Ability to climb steps, curbs or manage uneven surfaces
- Following commands or remembering information
- Preparing or eating a meal
The proof is in the success!**
We treat more than
patients with a neurological condition each year.
of patients are prepared to manage at home after their post-acute stay.
For more information, please contact the admissions team at a center near you.
*American Stroke Association
**HCR ManorCare data 2017