Over 12 million adults in the United States have been diagnosed with COPD.*
If you are living with emphysema, chronic bronchitis, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or respiratory failure or have been diagnosed with pneumonia, you may need post-hospital care to help you improve in these areas:
- Training on moving from bed to chair
- Balance and strengthening exercises
- Breathing re-training, and independent living skills such as dressing and bathing
- Swallowing, breathing and speaking coordination
- Education and counseling on lifestyle changes, dietary support and coping
The proof is in the success!**
We treat nearly
patients with a pulmonary condition each year.
of patients feel more prepared to manage at home after their post-acute stay.
For more information, please contact the admissions team at a center near you.
*American Lung Association
**HCR ManorCare data 2017