"I came to ManorCare Health Services - Dubuque after my knee replacement, and I am sure glad I did. I loved the therapy department. and when I wasn't in therapy, I was walking and exercising on my own. I liked the meals because they were always hot and tasty, but the staff was the most amazing part. Not only were the therapists great, but the nursing staff, as well; you just can’t beat 'em! To be honest, when it came time to leave, I really didn't want to go, because I had so many friends and I just like the facility so much. I come up to visit on a regular basis to keep exercising and see all the friends I made. If you think that there is a better place to go in Dubuque for rehab, think again. ManorCare is the best hands down!"
Find a location by address or zipcode.
- 5 Ways to Care For Someone with Vascular Dementia
- Dr. Cate McCarty - Choosing a memory care facility?
- How Do I Know When It's Time To Consider Placement in a Facility
- Move Back During Medicare's 30-Day Window
- Preparing Your Tube Feeding at Home
- Cold Weather Concerns for Those Living with Alzheimer’s or Related Dementias
- Heartland Hospice Patient Celebrates at Local Restaurant
- What is Frontotemporal Dementia?
- Synchrony Dysphagia Solution Program
- Are You Postponing Joint Replacement Surgery?
Enjoy Our Content?
Sign up for our newsletter.
To download our Notice of Information Practices, click here.