Arthritis is a disorder of the joints that causes pain, inflammation and reduced mobility in the affected areas. It can be limited to just one joint or can affect numerous joints throughout the body. Arthritis is the general term for more than 100 associated joint disorders. Because there are so many different forms of arthritis, it is important to get an accurate diagnosis. Contact your physician before moving forward with any form of physical or medical therapy.
Find a location by address or zipcode.
- 5 Ways to Care For Someone with Vascular Dementia
- Dr. Cate McCarty - Choosing a memory care facility?
- How Do I Know When It's Time To Consider Placement in a Facility
- Move Back During Medicare's 30-Day Window
- Preparing Your Tube Feeding at Home
- Cold Weather Concerns for Those Living with Alzheimer’s or Related Dementias
- Heartland Hospice Patient Celebrates at Local Restaurant
- What is Frontotemporal Dementia?
- Synchrony Dysphagia Solution Program
- Are You Postponing Joint Replacement Surgery?
Enjoy Our Content?
Sign up for our newsletter.
To download our Notice of Information Practices, click here.