Learn how the results our Heartland and ManorCare skilled nursing facilities have been achieving and how they can affect your recovery.
Selecting a post-hospital provider is a critically important decision. The clinical team can significantly impact the success of your treatment. Choose a clinical team with a demonstrated track record for success. After all, isn't it your goal to successfully return home? Here are some of our Heartland and ManorCare skilled nursing facilities results that will impact your results.*
- Over 200,000 patients chose us for their post-hospital care
- 85% of our rehab patients are discharged home
- On average our rehab patients stay less than 25 days
- 96% of our patients are confident that our therapists understood their needs
- Nearly 84% of our patients complete their treatment without returning to the hospital, compared with the industry average of 81%
- The majority of our patients will recommend us to others
These numbers are critical to your decision when you consider that:**
57% of American adults with two or more chronic conditions such as stroke or diabetes, have trouble with daily activities such as eating, bathing and dressing.
62% of them do not have a support system at home to help.**