Hello, I am writing you this letter to compliment your staff at Arden Courts of Avon, Connecticut. I have been a director of food services in nursing homes and assisted living facilities for 40 years and am now semi-retired and work for a company helping seniors. I have a client at Arden Courts, and from your activities director to all the aides on the cottage wing, all are extremely friendly, helpful and courteous to my client, as well as others there. My client was not doing well at previous assisted living facilities, but since he has been at Arden Courts, he is back to being the person when I first started with him.
Find a location by address or zipcode.
- 5 Ways to Care For Someone with Vascular Dementia
- Dr. Cate McCarty - Choosing a memory care facility?
- How Do I Know When It's Time To Consider Placement in a Facility
- Move Back During Medicare's 30-Day Window
- Preparing Your Tube Feeding at Home
- Cold Weather Concerns for Those Living with Alzheimer’s or Related Dementias
- Heartland Hospice Patient Celebrates at Local Restaurant
- What is Frontotemporal Dementia?
- Synchrony Dysphagia Solution Program
- Are You Postponing Joint Replacement Surgery?
Enjoy Our Content?
Sign up for our newsletter.
To download our Notice of Information Practices, click here.