I am an employee with an in-home care provider, and for about the past six weeks, I have been going to Arden Courts of Jefferson Hills to visit a resident. I want to compliment the staff of Boathouse and the activities staff. I am so pleased with the staff and how they treat the residents. They are so patient and loving. I also am impressed with how the staff remains calm and interacts with the residents. I want to give the staff a big shoutout for their care.
Find a location by address or zipcode.
- 5 Ways to Care For Someone with Vascular Dementia
- Dr. Cate McCarty - Choosing a memory care facility?
- How Do I Know When It's Time To Consider Placement in a Facility
- Move Back During Medicare's 30-Day Window
- Preparing Your Tube Feeding at Home
- Cold Weather Concerns for Those Living with Alzheimer’s or Related Dementias
- Heartland Hospice Patient Celebrates at Local Restaurant
- What is Frontotemporal Dementia?
- Synchrony Dysphagia Solution Program
- Are You Postponing Joint Replacement Surgery?
Enjoy Our Content?
Sign up for our newsletter.
To download our Notice of Information Practices, click here.