My husband, Eugene, is a resident at Arden Courts of Wayne. There are not enough words to express my respect and appreciation. They welcomed him with open arms. He is so well cared for by everyone there, and his quality of life is wonderful. I want to acknowledge the attention of Kathy for going the extra mile. She is phenomenal. The facility helped my husband celebrate his birthday recently. Eugene believes the staff are his family. I am so relieved because my husband is safe, happy and loved.
Find a location by address or zipcode.
- Synchrony Dysphagia Solution Program
- Move Back During Medicare's 30-Day Window
- Preparing Your Tube Feeding at Home
- 5 Ways to Care For Someone with Vascular Dementia
- Heart's Desire at ManorCare Health Services - Whitehall Borough - Perpetual Pirates Fan
- Technology & Dementia Care
- Gift Giving Ideas for Adults Living with Memory Loss
- Matters of the Heart: Knowing the Signs of a Heart Attack Can Save Lives
- Heart's Desire at ManorCare Health Services-Hinsdale - Hawaiian Anniversary
- The Zika Virus - Q&A
Enjoy Our Content?
Sign up for our newsletter.
To download our Notice of Information Practices, click here.