My husband, Eugene, is a resident at Arden Courts of Wayne. There are not enough words to express my respect and appreciation. They welcomed him with open arms. He is so well cared for by everyone there, and his quality of life is wonderful. I want to acknowledge the attention of Kathy for going the extra mile. She is phenomenal. The facility helped my husband celebrate his birthday recently. Eugene believes the staff are his family. I am so relieved because my husband is safe, happy and loved.
Find a location by address or zipcode.
- 5 Ways to Care For Someone with Vascular Dementia
- Dr. Cate McCarty - Choosing a memory care facility?
- How Do I Know When It's Time To Consider Placement in a Facility
- Move Back During Medicare's 30-Day Window
- Preparing Your Tube Feeding at Home
- Cold Weather Concerns for Those Living with Alzheimer’s or Related Dementias
- Heartland Hospice Patient Celebrates at Local Restaurant
- What is Frontotemporal Dementia?
- Synchrony Dysphagia Solution Program
- Are You Postponing Joint Replacement Surgery?
Enjoy Our Content?
Sign up for our newsletter.
To download our Notice of Information Practices, click here.