As you know, my brother, John, died on August 8 [while in hospice care at the hospital]. I am writing to thank you for all your assistance and to let you know how appreciative my sister, Sharon, my husband, Richard, and I are for the care he received at Heartland. Please pass on this note of gratitude to the nurses and aides who helped him daily along his long and difficult journey.
Find a location by address or zipcode.
- 5 Ways to Care For Someone with Vascular Dementia
- Dr. Cate McCarty - Choosing a memory care facility?
- How Do I Know When It's Time To Consider Placement in a Facility
- Move Back During Medicare's 30-Day Window
- Preparing Your Tube Feeding at Home
- Cold Weather Concerns for Those Living with Alzheimer’s or Related Dementias
- Heartland Hospice Patient Celebrates at Local Restaurant
- What is Frontotemporal Dementia?
- Synchrony Dysphagia Solution Program
- Are You Postponing Joint Replacement Surgery?
Enjoy Our Content?
Sign up for our newsletter.
To download our Notice of Information Practices, click here.