My mother, Rose, is a patient of Heartland in Boynton Beach. I am calling to highly commend Marie, Nurse; Evelyn, CNA; and Theo, CNA. Heartland staff go way above and beyond. I couldn’t think of anything bad if I tried. They care. I never saw someone care so much for a stranger. They are worth their weight in gold. You can’t find these people just anywhere. You guys have wonderful employees; don’t ever lose them.
Find a location by address or zipcode.
- 5 Ways to Care For Someone with Vascular Dementia
- Dr. Cate McCarty - Choosing a memory care facility?
- How Do I Know When It's Time To Consider Placement in a Facility
- Move Back During Medicare's 30-Day Window
- Preparing Your Tube Feeding at Home
- Cold Weather Concerns for Those Living with Alzheimer’s or Related Dementias
- Heartland Hospice Patient Celebrates at Local Restaurant
- What is Frontotemporal Dementia?
- Synchrony Dysphagia Solution Program
- Are You Postponing Joint Replacement Surgery?
Enjoy Our Content?
Sign up for our newsletter.
To download our Notice of Information Practices, click here.