We want to compliment your Dolphin Staff (600 Wing) on their teamwork and their individual care they give to my Mom, Gloria. At age 92, she can still be feisty. They each have gotten to know Mom in their own way and provide the greatest care anyone could ask for. This is what makes it work for the team…their individual personalities and their individual provided care. The teamwork shown in all areas of Heartland is remarkable! Everyone is so polite, kind and caring. We are so grateful for all of the Heartland staff! Mom could not be in a better place at this stage in her life.
Find a location by address or zipcode.
- Synchrony Dysphagia Solution Program
- Move Back During Medicare's 30-Day Window
- Preparing Your Tube Feeding at Home
- 5 Ways to Care For Someone with Vascular Dementia
- Heart's Desire at ManorCare Health Services - Whitehall Borough - Perpetual Pirates Fan
- Technology & Dementia Care
- Gift Giving Ideas for Adults Living with Memory Loss
- Matters of the Heart: Knowing the Signs of a Heart Attack Can Save Lives
- Heart's Desire at ManorCare Health Services-Hinsdale - Hawaiian Anniversary
- The Zika Virus - Q&A
Enjoy Our Content?
Sign up for our newsletter.
To download our Notice of Information Practices, click here.