This is Dorothy. I’m a patient with Heartland Home Care nursing out of Pittsburgh, Pa., and I want to compliment Tammy, Michelle, Jennifer, Greg (PT) and Dean. These employees were fantastic. This is not the first experience I've had with Heartland; I always ask for Heartland. All of the people from Heartland were wonderful. I had so much help from them, and I will always request and recommend Heartland.
Find a location by address or zipcode.
- 5 Ways to Care For Someone with Vascular Dementia
- Dr. Cate McCarty - Choosing a memory care facility?
- How Do I Know When It's Time To Consider Placement in a Facility
- Move Back During Medicare's 30-Day Window
- Preparing Your Tube Feeding at Home
- Cold Weather Concerns for Those Living with Alzheimer’s or Related Dementias
- Heartland Hospice Patient Celebrates at Local Restaurant
- What is Frontotemporal Dementia?
- Synchrony Dysphagia Solution Program
- Are You Postponing Joint Replacement Surgery?
Enjoy Our Content?
Sign up for our newsletter.
To download our Notice of Information Practices, click here.