"My name is Ron. I wish to share about the hospice team who were with me through this period of time. My wife died of pancreatic cancer. Erica was the case manager. There was another nurse, Shelly. There was a wonderful LPN by the name of Denise, and there was a nurse, Porsche. They’re all amazing in what they did for me, but I was very impressed with a home health aide by the name of Chevette, who took care of my wife. Just in cleaning her and taking care of her; it was quite a thing of beauty to watch. I’ve had a difficult time, but these ladies pulled me through, thanks to Erica putting together what I consider an A-Team of people. They all were so wonderful. They were very important to me, and I need to let somebody know about them. Thank you."
Find a location by address or zipcode.
- Synchrony Dysphagia Solution Program
- Move Back During Medicare's 30-Day Window
- Preparing Your Tube Feeding at Home
- 5 Ways to Care For Someone with Vascular Dementia
- Heart's Desire at ManorCare Health Services - Whitehall Borough - Perpetual Pirates Fan
- Technology & Dementia Care
- Gift Giving Ideas for Adults Living with Memory Loss
- Matters of the Heart: Knowing the Signs of a Heart Attack Can Save Lives
- Heart's Desire at ManorCare Health Services-Hinsdale - Hawaiian Anniversary
- The Zika Virus - Q&A
Enjoy Our Content?
Sign up for our newsletter.
To download our Notice of Information Practices, click here.