On behalf of our family, and especially Peggy, a Heartland Irwin patient, I want to say thank you. Your nurses, Misty and Chris, provided exceptional help and showed compassion and loving care during our tough time. Misty and Chris knew Peggy, and although she may not have showed it, Peggy appreciated their care and compassion. Heartland enlightens, encourages and provides the care and guidance that are critical to families such as ours. Please know that these few words may not be a lot, but are heartfelt, and your being there was a true blessing. I believe that these two whom I mentioned above are angels on Earth. So, all I can do is say thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Find a location by address or zipcode.
- Synchrony Dysphagia Solution Program
- Move Back During Medicare's 30-Day Window
- Preparing Your Tube Feeding at Home
- 5 Ways to Care For Someone with Vascular Dementia
- Heart's Desire at ManorCare Health Services - Whitehall Borough - Perpetual Pirates Fan
- Technology & Dementia Care
- Gift Giving Ideas for Adults Living with Memory Loss
- Matters of the Heart: Knowing the Signs of a Heart Attack Can Save Lives
- Heart's Desire at ManorCare Health Services-Hinsdale - Hawaiian Anniversary
- The Zika Virus - Q&A
Enjoy Our Content?
Sign up for our newsletter.
To download our Notice of Information Practices, click here.