My husband, Timothy, recently passed away. At first, I was afraid of what hospice would do. I was afraid they would pressure me. But it was nothing like that. They took care of me as much as they did my husband. I want to recognize Amanda and Tim, and I especially want Heather to be commended. Heather went over and beyond. I called on a Saturday night, and Heather came right over. I cannot sing her praises enough. All of the Heartland staff are fantastic.
Find a location by address or zipcode.
- Synchrony Dysphagia Solution Program
- Move Back During Medicare's 30-Day Window
- Preparing Your Tube Feeding at Home
- 5 Ways to Care For Someone with Vascular Dementia
- Heart's Desire at ManorCare Health Services - Whitehall Borough - Perpetual Pirates Fan
- Technology & Dementia Care
- Gift Giving Ideas for Adults Living with Memory Loss
- Matters of the Heart: Knowing the Signs of a Heart Attack Can Save Lives
- Heart's Desire at ManorCare Health Services-Hinsdale - Hawaiian Anniversary
- The Zika Virus - Q&A
Enjoy Our Content?
Sign up for our newsletter.
To download our Notice of Information Practices, click here.