I didn't believe my husband, Latif, would live much longer, but we have been blessed by Heartland to have another year together. All his caregivers are wonderfully dedicated. I want to especially mention Lana and Kelvin, but everyone was compassionate and helped us with our decisions. My husband and I developed wonderful relationships. They were there for us. I cannot imagine my husband receiving better care.
Find a location by address or zipcode.
- Synchrony Dysphagia Solution Program
- Move Back During Medicare's 30-Day Window
- Preparing Your Tube Feeding at Home
- 5 Ways to Care For Someone with Vascular Dementia
- Heart's Desire at ManorCare Health Services - Whitehall Borough - Perpetual Pirates Fan
- Technology & Dementia Care
- Gift Giving Ideas for Adults Living with Memory Loss
- Matters of the Heart: Knowing the Signs of a Heart Attack Can Save Lives
- Heart's Desire at ManorCare Health Services-Hinsdale - Hawaiian Anniversary
- The Zika Virus - Q&A
Enjoy Our Content?
Sign up for our newsletter.
To download our Notice of Information Practices, click here.