I didn't believe my husband, Latif, would live much longer, but we have been blessed by Heartland to have another year together. All his caregivers are wonderfully dedicated. I want to especially mention Lana and Kelvin, but everyone was compassionate and helped us with our decisions. My husband and I developed wonderful relationships. They were there for us. I cannot imagine my husband receiving better care.
Find a location by address or zipcode.
- 5 Ways to Care For Someone with Vascular Dementia
- Dr. Cate McCarty - Choosing a memory care facility?
- How Do I Know When It's Time To Consider Placement in a Facility
- Move Back During Medicare's 30-Day Window
- Preparing Your Tube Feeding at Home
- Cold Weather Concerns for Those Living with Alzheimer’s or Related Dementias
- Heartland Hospice Patient Celebrates at Local Restaurant
- What is Frontotemporal Dementia?
- Synchrony Dysphagia Solution Program
- Are You Postponing Joint Replacement Surgery?
Enjoy Our Content?
Sign up for our newsletter.
To download our Notice of Information Practices, click here.