I want to compliment the following employees – Ernestine, Mary, Derek, Amber and Brandi. If you walk into this clinic sad, you will walk out happy. These employees have been super. This is the best group of therapists I’ve ever been to.
"Michael’s donation of 150 branch-specific military blankets will have a huge impact on our We Honor Veterans program and pinning ceremonies. They will bring so much joy to our veteran hospice patients and they will be a meaningful keepsake for the families to have forever."
Find a location by address or zipcode.
- 5 Ways to Care For Someone with Vascular Dementia
- Dr. Cate McCarty - Choosing a memory care facility?
- How Do I Know When It's Time To Consider Placement in a Facility
- Move Back During Medicare's 30-Day Window
- Preparing Your Tube Feeding at Home
- Cold Weather Concerns for Those Living with Alzheimer’s or Related Dementias
- Heartland Hospice Patient Celebrates at Local Restaurant
- What is Frontotemporal Dementia?
- Synchrony Dysphagia Solution Program
- Are You Postponing Joint Replacement Surgery?
Enjoy Our Content?
Sign up for our newsletter.
To download our Notice of Information Practices, click here.