I was a patient at ManorCare in Boulder. It is the best running place I have seen. All the nurses, aides, therapists, housekeeping and dietary staff are to be recognized. Pamela at the front desk is never without a smile. William, in laundry, is cheerful and polite. Therapists, nurses and aides ask if there is anything they can do to help. Especially helpful was Lynn. The food was good and served in a friendly manner. I was a nurse, and the nursing personnel are a well-run staff. I want to express my appreciation to everyone. It was a very happy experience.
Find a location by address or zipcode.
- 5 Ways to Care For Someone with Vascular Dementia
- Dr. Cate McCarty - Choosing a memory care facility?
- How Do I Know When It's Time To Consider Placement in a Facility
- Move Back During Medicare's 30-Day Window
- Preparing Your Tube Feeding at Home
- Cold Weather Concerns for Those Living with Alzheimer’s or Related Dementias
- Heartland Hospice Patient Celebrates at Local Restaurant
- What is Frontotemporal Dementia?
- Synchrony Dysphagia Solution Program
- Are You Postponing Joint Replacement Surgery?
Enjoy Our Content?
Sign up for our newsletter.
To download our Notice of Information Practices, click here.