I was in a car accident and was admitted to ManorCare Boynton Beach with two broken legs and a broken arm. After two months, I am thrilled to be using a walker. I didn’t think I would be this far along by this time. Everybody there is awesome, and they all encouraged me to stay positive. I will refrain from naming anyone, because I am afraid I would forget someone. And, besides, everyone was wonderful.
Find a location by address or zipcode.
- Synchrony Dysphagia Solution Program
- Move Back During Medicare's 30-Day Window
- Preparing Your Tube Feeding at Home
- 5 Ways to Care For Someone with Vascular Dementia
- Heart's Desire at ManorCare Health Services - Whitehall Borough - Perpetual Pirates Fan
- Technology & Dementia Care
- Gift Giving Ideas for Adults Living with Memory Loss
- Matters of the Heart: Knowing the Signs of a Heart Attack Can Save Lives
- Heart's Desire at ManorCare Health Services-Hinsdale - Hawaiian Anniversary
- The Zika Virus - Q&A
Enjoy Our Content?
Sign up for our newsletter.
To download our Notice of Information Practices, click here.