I was in a car accident and was admitted to ManorCare Boynton Beach with two broken legs and a broken arm. After two months, I am thrilled to be using a walker. I didn’t think I would be this far along by this time. Everybody there is awesome, and they all encouraged me to stay positive. I will refrain from naming anyone, because I am afraid I would forget someone. And, besides, everyone was wonderful.
Find a location by address or zipcode.
- 5 Ways to Care For Someone with Vascular Dementia
- Dr. Cate McCarty - Choosing a memory care facility?
- How Do I Know When It's Time To Consider Placement in a Facility
- Move Back During Medicare's 30-Day Window
- Preparing Your Tube Feeding at Home
- Cold Weather Concerns for Those Living with Alzheimer’s or Related Dementias
- Heartland Hospice Patient Celebrates at Local Restaurant
- What is Frontotemporal Dementia?
- Synchrony Dysphagia Solution Program
- Are You Postponing Joint Replacement Surgery?
Enjoy Our Content?
Sign up for our newsletter.
To download our Notice of Information Practices, click here.