I want to make a positive comment on my experience at ManorCare Hemet. I have had excellent care. Amy, the Head Nurse, was wonderful and on time, and she did her job with care. LaTrinda and Lauren, CNAs, were excellent and met my every need with a smile on their faces and the best attitudes. Also, Anthony, CNA, was excellent. I had a happy stay. OT changed my life.
Find a location by address or zipcode.
- 5 Ways to Care For Someone with Vascular Dementia
- Dr. Cate McCarty - Choosing a memory care facility?
- How Do I Know When It's Time To Consider Placement in a Facility
- Move Back During Medicare's 30-Day Window
- Preparing Your Tube Feeding at Home
- Cold Weather Concerns for Those Living with Alzheimer’s or Related Dementias
- Heartland Hospice Patient Celebrates at Local Restaurant
- What is Frontotemporal Dementia?
- Synchrony Dysphagia Solution Program
- Are You Postponing Joint Replacement Surgery?
Enjoy Our Content?
Sign up for our newsletter.
To download our Notice of Information Practices, click here.