I would just like to thank everyone at ManorCare in North Olmsted for all of their help and kindness toward my mother, Charlotte, for the last couple of years. The entire staff is so kind and caring. I know it can be very hard dealing with people in their later years, but every time we went to visit my mother, everyone was so patient with the elderly residents. I would also especially like to thank the people at Heartland Hospice for their kindness and caring when my mom needed it the most. Also a very sincere thank you to Christine, Patrick and Liz for going above and beyond the normal care. All of you are special beyond words! Thank you again so much!
"Michael’s donation of 150 branch-specific military blankets will have a huge impact on our We Honor Veterans program and pinning ceremonies. They will bring so much joy to our veteran hospice patients and they will be a meaningful keepsake for the families to have forever."
Find a location by address or zipcode.
- 5 Ways to Care For Someone with Vascular Dementia
- Dr. Cate McCarty - Choosing a memory care facility?
- How Do I Know When It's Time To Consider Placement in a Facility
- Move Back During Medicare's 30-Day Window
- Preparing Your Tube Feeding at Home
- Cold Weather Concerns for Those Living with Alzheimer’s or Related Dementias
- Heartland Hospice Patient Celebrates at Local Restaurant
- What is Frontotemporal Dementia?
- Synchrony Dysphagia Solution Program
- Are You Postponing Joint Replacement Surgery?
Enjoy Our Content?
Sign up for our newsletter.
To download our Notice of Information Practices, click here.