I am the wife of Daniel, a former patient. I can only rave over the excellent care that was given to Daniel. Every staff member was great and kept me well informed. I will highly recommend ManorCare Pottsville to everyone. I want to send a special acknowledgement out to Doreen, business office assistant, who was terrific. I had to let someone know how great everyone was.
"Michael’s donation of 150 branch-specific military blankets will have a huge impact on our We Honor Veterans program and pinning ceremonies. They will bring so much joy to our veteran hospice patients and they will be a meaningful keepsake for the families to have forever."
Find a location by address or zipcode.
- 5 Ways to Care For Someone with Vascular Dementia
- Dr. Cate McCarty - Choosing a memory care facility?
- How Do I Know When It's Time To Consider Placement in a Facility
- Move Back During Medicare's 30-Day Window
- Preparing Your Tube Feeding at Home
- Cold Weather Concerns for Those Living with Alzheimer’s or Related Dementias
- Heartland Hospice Patient Celebrates at Local Restaurant
- What is Frontotemporal Dementia?
- Synchrony Dysphagia Solution Program
- Are You Postponing Joint Replacement Surgery?
Enjoy Our Content?
Sign up for our newsletter.
To download our Notice of Information Practices, click here.