My mother, Ann, is a patient, and I am very impressed with the people who are taking care of her. I want to highly, highly commend Nicholas, administrator; Kenya, DON; Quincy; Anita; Grace; Maria; and Lisa. My mother requires a lot of personal care. Quincy is polite, very patient and understanding, even under stress. Anita consistently provides personal care and always does so with a smile. She is lovely. Grace is so pleasant, very obliging and so accommodating. Maria, a nurse, doesn’t hesitate to provide personal care for my mother. She is a truly beautiful person whose smile can light up a room. Lisa is the nicest, most helpful person I have ever encountered. Kenya and Nicholas have been highly responsive and willing to cooperate. There can be bumps along the way, but when people are so willing to do what they can to work things out, that means everything. They go out of their way. They've been wonderful.
Find a location by address or zipcode.
- Synchrony Dysphagia Solution Program
- Move Back During Medicare's 30-Day Window
- Preparing Your Tube Feeding at Home
- 5 Ways to Care For Someone with Vascular Dementia
- Heart's Desire at ManorCare Health Services - Whitehall Borough - Perpetual Pirates Fan
- Technology & Dementia Care
- Gift Giving Ideas for Adults Living with Memory Loss
- Matters of the Heart: Knowing the Signs of a Heart Attack Can Save Lives
- Heart's Desire at ManorCare Health Services-Hinsdale - Hawaiian Anniversary
- The Zika Virus - Q&A
Enjoy Our Content?
Sign up for our newsletter.
To download our Notice of Information Practices, click here.