My name is Darlene. I've been getting therapy at ManorCare Salmon Creek in Vancouver, Washington for about two weeks. I want to say I'm glad I made the decision to come here because I have gotten such wonderful therapy and help that I won't know what to do when I get home. All of the people have been wonderful and supportive. Special thanks to the kitchen crew and Frank. It's been a really nice stay for me.
Find a location by address or zipcode.
- 5 Ways to Care For Someone with Vascular Dementia
- Dr. Cate McCarty - Choosing a memory care facility?
- How Do I Know When It's Time To Consider Placement in a Facility
- Move Back During Medicare's 30-Day Window
- Preparing Your Tube Feeding at Home
- Cold Weather Concerns for Those Living with Alzheimer’s or Related Dementias
- Heartland Hospice Patient Celebrates at Local Restaurant
- What is Frontotemporal Dementia?
- Synchrony Dysphagia Solution Program
- Are You Postponing Joint Replacement Surgery?
Enjoy Our Content?
Sign up for our newsletter.
To download our Notice of Information Practices, click here.