My mother, Alma, was a patient at ManorCare in Venice. It was our first experience with a nursing facility. The building is clean and beautiful. During the hurricane, the staff was “on the spot.” I want to especially commend Maria, Susan, Jenna, Valerie K. and Robin. Kitchen personnel offered menu alternatives with no problems, and everyone had a good attitude. They were very sweet and very caring. Everyone’s needs were taken care of. It meant a lot to me. We all became a little family.
Find a location by address or zipcode.
- 5 Ways to Care For Someone with Vascular Dementia
- Dr. Cate McCarty - Choosing a memory care facility?
- How Do I Know When It's Time To Consider Placement in a Facility
- Move Back During Medicare's 30-Day Window
- Preparing Your Tube Feeding at Home
- Cold Weather Concerns for Those Living with Alzheimer’s or Related Dementias
- Heartland Hospice Patient Celebrates at Local Restaurant
- What is Frontotemporal Dementia?
- Synchrony Dysphagia Solution Program
- Are You Postponing Joint Replacement Surgery?
Enjoy Our Content?
Sign up for our newsletter.
To download our Notice of Information Practices, click here.