My mother, Winifred, was transported to ManorCare in Venice, Florida from the hospital. She has received excellent care and feels very well taken care of. She just lost her husband (my father) a short time ago, so you can imagine how concerned we (her daughters) are for her health and well-being. As none of us live anywhere close by, having wonderful nurses and caretakers is everything to us. Please spread the word for me to everyone who has taken care of my mom that their work is not going unnoticed and that my mother and her daughters are extremely thankful.
Find a location by address or zipcode.
- 5 Ways to Care For Someone with Vascular Dementia
- Dr. Cate McCarty - Choosing a memory care facility?
- How Do I Know When It's Time To Consider Placement in a Facility
- Move Back During Medicare's 30-Day Window
- Preparing Your Tube Feeding at Home
- Cold Weather Concerns for Those Living with Alzheimer’s or Related Dementias
- Heartland Hospice Patient Celebrates at Local Restaurant
- What is Frontotemporal Dementia?
- Synchrony Dysphagia Solution Program
- Are You Postponing Joint Replacement Surgery?
Enjoy Our Content?
Sign up for our newsletter.
To download our Notice of Information Practices, click here.