My mother, Winifred, was transported to ManorCare in Venice, Florida from the hospital. She has received excellent care and feels very well taken care of. She just lost her husband (my father) a short time ago, so you can imagine how concerned we (her daughters) are for her health and well-being. As none of us live anywhere close by, having wonderful nurses and caretakers is everything to us. Please spread the word for me to everyone who has taken care of my mom that their work is not going unnoticed and that my mother and her daughters are extremely thankful.
Find a location by address or zipcode.
- Synchrony Dysphagia Solution Program
- Move Back During Medicare's 30-Day Window
- Preparing Your Tube Feeding at Home
- 5 Ways to Care For Someone with Vascular Dementia
- Heart's Desire at ManorCare Health Services - Whitehall Borough - Perpetual Pirates Fan
- Technology & Dementia Care
- Gift Giving Ideas for Adults Living with Memory Loss
- Matters of the Heart: Knowing the Signs of a Heart Attack Can Save Lives
- Heart's Desire at ManorCare Health Services-Hinsdale - Hawaiian Anniversary
- The Zika Virus - Q&A
Enjoy Our Content?
Sign up for our newsletter.
To download our Notice of Information Practices, click here.