I’m writing this letter in regards to Mary Jane, Bernadette and many others of your staff. My mother has been a resident of your facility since May of this year, and after much research, she is home!! Your staff is so supportive and friendly to her, and I could not be happier. Mary Jane is her favorite. The personal attention that all your staff provides to my mother is truly heartwarming. I wish you and your team much love and happiness in your lives. Thank you for all you do!
Find a location by address or zipcode.
- 5 Ways to Care For Someone with Vascular Dementia
- Dr. Cate McCarty - Choosing a memory care facility?
- How Do I Know When It's Time To Consider Placement in a Facility
- Move Back During Medicare's 30-Day Window
- Preparing Your Tube Feeding at Home
- Cold Weather Concerns for Those Living with Alzheimer’s or Related Dementias
- Heartland Hospice Patient Celebrates at Local Restaurant
- What is Frontotemporal Dementia?
- Synchrony Dysphagia Solution Program
- Are You Postponing Joint Replacement Surgery?
Enjoy Our Content?
Sign up for our newsletter.
To download our Notice of Information Practices, click here.