My father was a patient two years after ManorCare West Des Moines first opened its doors. When I recently was told I needed rehabilitation, I said I would not be going to a nursing facility. The hospital was insistent. I told them if they could get me in to ManorCare, I would reconsider. From top to bottom, front to back, every department and each individual is five-star quality. ManorCare should be the premier training site to represent your company on a national level. You have a great team. It’s a home away from home.
Find a location by address or zipcode.
- 5 Ways to Care For Someone with Vascular Dementia
- Dr. Cate McCarty - Choosing a memory care facility?
- How Do I Know When It's Time To Consider Placement in a Facility
- Move Back During Medicare's 30-Day Window
- Preparing Your Tube Feeding at Home
- Cold Weather Concerns for Those Living with Alzheimer’s or Related Dementias
- Heartland Hospice Patient Celebrates at Local Restaurant
- What is Frontotemporal Dementia?
- Synchrony Dysphagia Solution Program
- Are You Postponing Joint Replacement Surgery?
Enjoy Our Content?
Sign up for our newsletter.
To download our Notice of Information Practices, click here.