My father was a patient two years after ManorCare West Des Moines first opened its doors. When I recently was told I needed rehabilitation, I said I would not be going to a nursing facility. The hospital was insistent. I told them if they could get me in to ManorCare, I would reconsider. From top to bottom, front to back, every department and each individual is five-star quality. ManorCare should be the premier training site to represent your company on a national level. You have a great team. It’s a home away from home.
Find a location by address or zipcode.
- Synchrony Dysphagia Solution Program
- Move Back During Medicare's 30-Day Window
- Preparing Your Tube Feeding at Home
- 5 Ways to Care For Someone with Vascular Dementia
- Heart's Desire at ManorCare Health Services - Whitehall Borough - Perpetual Pirates Fan
- Technology & Dementia Care
- Gift Giving Ideas for Adults Living with Memory Loss
- Matters of the Heart: Knowing the Signs of a Heart Attack Can Save Lives
- Heart's Desire at ManorCare Health Services-Hinsdale - Hawaiian Anniversary
- The Zika Virus - Q&A
Enjoy Our Content?
Sign up for our newsletter.
To download our Notice of Information Practices, click here.